Music's upper


Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones

My First Books

I started buying books on my days in junior H.S.
When "Bursa buku" was still opened, i went there every week, buying at least 1 book.
but it had already close few years ago. n I've to wait till holiday for going to Medan n buying books.

My first novels are 'Does My bum look big in this?'(Arabella weir), Mystery in Hamura Sanitarium(hitomi akino), Hey... Conchita(Marthino Andries).

this novel tells about an independent woman (jacqueline) has problem with her weight n fats.. this book is like her diary, n she wrote everything on her mind in it. it's amazing, i think. Her mind are full of wild imagination n perception(but also cool^^), and alot of funny things.
I dont know why, but I'm always interested, fascinated and admire western lifestyle.



I'll write reviews or summaries of these 2 novels later ^^

0 comments:



Post a Comment